Jaylen Brown and the Boston Celtics will be taking on the Utah Jazz at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. In this article we break down all of Brown’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best predictions.
Brown puts up 26.9 points, 6.9 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, shooting 49.6% from the field and 34.2% from downtown with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
Jaylen Brown Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Boston Celtics vs. Utah Jazz
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: March 31, 2023
- TV Channel: NBCS-BOS and SportsNet RM
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 26.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-115)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-135)
Jaylen Brown vs. Utah Jazz
- Brown is averaging 1.5 more points against the Jazz than his prop bet total for this game.
- He collects five rebounds per game versus the Jazz, 1.5 fewer than his current prop total.
- Brown posts an average of 4.5 assists when playing against the Jazz, 1.0 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- When playing versus the Jazz, Brown averages 0.5 more made three-pointers (three) than his over/under in this game (2.5).
Jaylen Brown Prop Insights
- Brown has scored 3.2 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- The 26.5-point over/under set for Brown on Friday is 0.4 less than his scoring average on the season (26.9).
- Brown has gone over 26.5 points in 34 of the 65 games he’s appeared in this season.
- He averages 0.4 more rebounds than his prop bet Friday of 6.5.
- This season in 65 games played, Brown has posted a rebound total higher than 6.5 on 34 occasions.
- Brown’s assists average — 3.4 — is 0.1 lower than Friday’s prop bet.
- In 65 games this season, Brown has registered an assist total higher than 3.5 on 25 occasions.
- His 2.5 made three-pointers per game is equal to his prop bet total on Friday.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Leave a Reply